View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: **[3.26.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
Thanks chris for your prompt response. Your efficiency has prompt me for another question that hopefully you can answer as well. As far as I understand if we want to wash flash content in our ppc we need skyfire, plz correct me if I am wrong. My question is there a way to open more than one page using skyfire, like a pop up. Basically what I want to do is to watch tv episodes of whatever I missed because I was at work on www.ninjavideo.net

I can get there fine using skyfire but ninjavideo uses a NinjaVideo Helper Beta 0.3.10 which launches as a pop up and cannot be close while you are watching content or trying to download content.

Question is, is skyfire only way to watch flash enable content or are there better solutions out there, like maybe something that can be done to Opera to enable it as skyfire does ? Frankly I like Opera mobile a gazilion times better for everyday use and therefore only use skyfire when I needed. Would like to save the space and not load soft on my ppc that I seldomly use.

Thanks.
You can get flash working in Opera - go to this link for details/instructions:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770
This post has been thanked 2 times.