View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
First thing contact Verizon and tell them of the issue. Make it their problem. I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty confident that it constitutes harassment.

Let me see if I understand...you've changed your number and your girlfriend has changed her number? Right? And the texts that are being sent are showing up as your girlfriends new number? So somehow the "mystery texter" is able to change numbers along with your girlfried?

What do the texts say? Have you ever got a "mystery text" while you're physically with your girlfriend?

Change the password on your Verizon account.

late,
Coz

p.s....how well do you know your girlfriend?
And yes...spoofing can pretty easily be done (e.g., FakeMyText, etc.)

Last edited by CozBoogie; 01-23-2008 at 07:35 PM.