View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 10:17 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
np, thank the op, theres a ton of usefull info. in that baby.
fishy, have you used this browser yet?
I d/l'd it previously but never used it, so I just grabbed the cab you posted and will give it a run. You like it better than opera and skyfire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mireya24 View Post
I tried to download it but for some reason the home page is not loading right is missing the clock and some icon in the buttom. Is there some step that I have to follow? It also says that my phone need to support the CFC compressed. How I found out if my phone do supports that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
it says its only for 2012 builds, if thats you then should be ok.
ask your question in his thread and post your build, youll get your answer. disable sense and try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Bro cmon really....man that is just low down that I have to use that....

The Butterfly theme works...I installed it on my wife's phone....if you cannot get it going let me know and I will try and remember the exact order of cabs I installed....there were like 5 total I think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
yea I know it is cab only...but I had to do a few things to get it right...bg4all and such......I was just assuming op is running this rom...

EDIT: BTW I will not be posting much for a week or so...lmao!!!
He/she did post over in Cellguys thread, and IIRC she's on stock which is why it's not working, stock isn't compressed and the theme was built for CFC compressed

Now to the serious matter at hand.... I think Flyers should be required to continue the same number of posts in the same number of threads as he has previously... and I think that Darren should force him to remove the sig stating that he lost a bet and that's why he has Crosby in his avatar.... Sorry Flyers... that's just some funny a$$ shiot there!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.