View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.26.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_live View Post
I have seen this cab before but never put attention to it, so this is for??... I thought it was to modified the registry only... thanks, I will give it a try
Funny, I've only used it as a better File Explorer, and can't even see a menu choice that allows Total Commander to edit the registry. I have been using PHM for that, and Resco before that. The only way Total Commander is inferior to the stock File Explorer is that is doesn't have a way to email a file