View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:15 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Wheres my nexus one!!!!?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
i kinda wanna believe it has something to do with that sale. however it is most likely going to be sold by/through google only. verizon probably won't even market it as they won't make any money off of it. only if verizon were to subsidize it like tmobile did then they would market it, and then it could possibly have something to do with that sale. none the less i hope it is out soon. i will wait until it makes and am not going to give in for anything else. i am willing to pay the full price since i was able to sell my tp2 and get half the amount of the n1. but i most certainly wouldn't mind a subsidized price as i have no plans to leave verizon...
They never earn money on handing out a phone, they make money on the service...but they got special contracts with google for the nexus one. They will not market it because they don't need to. The nexus one is an experiment from google nothing else.

This is why you end up paying 2 ETFs.. theoretically you shouldn't be paying the Carrier ETF because carrier gave nothing (you still end up paying it though cause carriers are jerks)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)