View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:45 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... so this cab will enable the transparent bars.
every time u guys change to a different .tsk u would need to install it.
it will work on all sys's.
since this is already built in to my roms (only 21897 and 23551 march 27 versions) this will not work on any other rom!!!
i would suggest to just pick a .tsk file or just keep the one i have already only change the background and pick the same wallpaper for manila before installing the cab, that way u just disable manila, install, soft reset and it works.
or u can just:
install... softreset, then pick a background for manila and a background for the "lock screen" through manila settings... restart manila and it works...
of course that if u like the existing background u can just install the cab, without changing anything.

i will come up with a half transparent version later... but it wont work through a cab, u would need to copy it using tm... anyways... never mind... that for later.

have fun.

edit:
updated the cab with transparent slider to match the bars.

i never tested it on 23551... can anyone confirm working or not working?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.