View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:58 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Could be a couple of things. I haven't checked it fully since v3 but it could be that the old MightyMike file I used to set up the favorites key also provisioned the keyboard. When I removed all the non-favorites related things from the file, I could have deleted his keyboard provisioning. But when I first started flashing your ROM I would check all the keys before installing anything??? I'll try to research more tomorrow.

Some Prelim troubleshooting: I installed the verizon cab from v3.2 and the keyboard was mapped correctly. I then reset the phone via factory reset. I performed the Carrier Provisioning after a soft reset and again the keyboard was not provisioned correctly (e.g. FN "1" was mapped to "~" vice "!").

I'll try to do more troubleshooting soon.
ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Did it before in another rom? Should work this time, it's the same rom. I just added a few missing programs and made some visual changes.