View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:49 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WinMo 6.5 Issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Does your phone seem to freeze more often after upgrading to 6.5?? Mine does, it doesnt turn on sometimes, especially with HTC messaging - it's been quite a rough ride. I have to constantly reset the phone if I get too many texts, it hangs and freezes. I tried to take the messaging tab out and stick with WM messaging but now the SMS sent notification message keeps popping up.
How can I turn off the SMS sent notification message ??
I don't want to do this with a cab, I'd rather fix it with a registry change.
Are you on the stock 6.5 ROM? I'm on Mr. X's 6.5 and have none of those issues at all. I've seen many complaints about the stock ROM but never flashed it so can't comment. But maybe you should unlock and flash a custom one. Mr. X's has none of the issues you mentioned and neither does Mighty's latest release either. Mighty's is more stock look while X's has some eye candy, but they're both solid ROMs (Sprint should have released them for their ROM). As far as the SMS sent notification, IIRC the cab is basically just installing the reg edits and can be uninstalled, versus you making the reg edits yourself. Give the cab a shot and see if it helps.