View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:13 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5 Sprint&Generic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2freshprince View Post
<<Sprint User (currently using Plut V1+Cookie_NO_TV&NavTabs march 25.)
after reviewing your log it mentioned that
+SPCS Telenav
+SPCS TV
+SPCS NASCAR
+SPCS NFL Mobile Live
+SPCS EZ Input
+Transcriber
are in the rom. I have looked everywhere and I dont see them. I have manually installed Sprint Nav+Sprint TV+NFL, I dont have Nascar or SPCS EZ Input?(I dont know what this is either)+Transcriber(I'm not sure if this is included either).
Thank you So much Vinn please just help me clarify?
P.S.
My wife was wondering is there a way to have the voice mail counter appearance show below the clock, like it did stock in windows 6.1)
thank you again!!
read for yourself.

<<Sprint User (currently using Plut V1+Cookie_NO_TV&NavTabs march 25.)

that's ur file. then it says clearly NO TV NO NAV TABS. so he removed everything related including the files that are needed to run. also removed sprint related stuff in the start menu

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)