View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 04:05 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I finally got this to work on my ROM. You can use any .tsk you want, but you need to edit it so it's not using a png for softkeybar/taskbar (or just delete the reg entry pointing to the .png). I had to turn off sense, set a today wallpaper through MS Pictures&Video, and then turn on sense and pick the same wallpaper. I still haven't figured out how to get it to work when just cooking everything. It seems I always have to set a Today wallpaper before it works. Also, you'll probably need to use my bg4all mod or the manila wallpaper won't line up exactly with the softkeybar/taskbar (just guessing, haven't tested it for sure).
thanks for the tip... ill check it out.
and bg4a mod u made works with it very good.
i cooked it in without setting a tsk file at start up and it worked... but everything was ugly... so i gave it up.

edit:
works like a charm... the only thing that kinda sucks is the fact the i would need to probably lose the darker screen when scrolling and the slider background... other wise it just looks ugly.
the only thing i noticed is that i would need to restart sense every time i pick a new background... but so far that the only issue i can think of, of course the reg edits should be changed within the tsk file it self also, but thats it... works.
im still not sure im liking it so much though... every screen u look at would have the exact same bars... sometimes it doesn't look so good. maybe i should try half transparent instead of full.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.