yusky03
PPCGeeks Regular

yusky03 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Not the case. If i open my RSS feed and click links that will open my brower while simply listening to a podcast the phone starts to freeze. When the ram drops below a certain point it puts a strain on the phone. When running a rom with a higher free ram i dont have this issue. so thats why im shopping for a lite rom. You may not get slowdown but i do. Havent quite put my finger on it but through trial and error ive experianced that if i have enuff free ram the phone runs smoother. Now obviously i know theres an extreme... i dont needs Gigs of free ram. lol. Besides... it was a simple question of how much free there was availible with the 2 builds... just looking for a simple answer....... =) thanks.
I was not trying to prove you wrong or was even saying anything specific about your post I was talking in general about people complaining about low RAM on this thread.

I don't know why you have problems. Doing what you said after 3 days now without reboot I have Zero problems. Just saying it has to be something different we are doing. Unless our hardware is a different revision.

The biggest problem I have had since installing "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" is every few days I get the sleep of death and have to reboot. Which is not a big deal at all.