View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:25 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

jstine,
Just flashed v4.4. Flash went without issue as always. Phone, sms, and mms worked after provisioning. I noticed that the vzw provisioning still doesn't set up the favorites button the the keyboard. (not a big issue, I just run the cab but I thought I'd let you now in case you tried to incorporate it) The "settings" icon in the menu takes you to the Manilla settings tab vice directly to the MS settings. The issue regarding white text on white background is resolved (weather city editor). My task bar still has the older signal strength icons (again not a big deal, just reporting). I like the new "dusk" touches. The clock is nice (no more overlapping flip issues). It's probably just my old eyes but I could see a potential of visability issues with the light blue highlights on the taskbar icons (not complaining,... well maybe about the old eyes...). overall (based on 10 minutes) the rom looks great, is still quick and well worth the update.

BTW, IE is still the default browser (again, not sure if you tried to modify, I thought I read you did in the release notes but can't find it now!)

Great job,
ST

Edit: FYI, Just got a notification that my phone has been updated to a new rev.
Edit2: Software ID shows Timberwolf V4.2

Last edited by suntopper; 03-27-2010 at 04:22 PM.