View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:40 PM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc Add-On's [3/22/10] - Full Theme Updated for Newer Sense Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Hi redd21

I used your keyboard in my Blue Midnight rom and I am getting several reports that the period on the slide out keyboard does not work. Also issues with the FN key. I verified this to be true on my phone. For now I have used the old keyboard, but would like to use yours, look great. PM me of if you get the answer. Thanks
the dusk sip skin is kinda quirky. i didnt make it the original dusk creator put it together, but he later removed it because like i said sometimes it causes some side effects. from what i have been told it modifies something in the dll which causes the quirks, personally i dont even use it anymore. have you ttried installing different carrier cabs to see if that will fix the issues?