View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:40 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
I thought I could "tweak" 23551 myself (I'm used to someone else getting rid of the beta watermark, etc)...but the watermark is still there for my 23551 build...can someone here direct me on everything I need to do to "tweak it" myself or provide the "cleaned up" version please?

I didn't bother asking because I'm sure someone will when they get too it. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask but I don't really think its necessary.

Actually what I could really use is some instruction on how to separate the files myself.

Droidrox39