View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:27 AM
livejazz
PPCGeeks Regular

livejazz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.26.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Am I the only one that gets really mad at myself when I forget to tell POutlook to use the storage card to store attachments? There I was thinking everything was fine when I went to bed. Set up both exchange accounts, synced long enough to check the additional folders, then let it roll. Woke up and found an empty memory. I hate that! Oh, well..... at least I got a good night's sleep.

As you know, Chris, I did run the stock ROM all week like I said i was going to, because I was chicken to flash in the middle of the work week. So I am very familiar with the stock ROM. I do have a couple of employees that load yours (and most of the others) as soon as they come out to check for stability, etc. They have liked yours since the beginning, but they encouraged me to load this most recent one. These are Windows Mobile professionals singing your praise. So let me say before I run it for this next week, kudos, for impressing these two. I'm glad you changed the "Reply All" to "Reply" albeit I could've just made the reg edit like I have, always. I like the "out-of-the-box" version better, though. Got bit, one time, after the Touch Pro (1) came out and paranoid since. Been using Womdows Mobile since 01 so I was really accustomed to the Reply button.

So, really, just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and special touch to these ROM's and, oh by the way, none of my staff have mentioned anything getting stuck in landscape???

matt