View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 09:58 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

"Ken installed the Facebook for Android application to his phone." lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
The issues that i've run into are:

1. Camera not working
2. No GPS
3. Power sucking like you wouldn't believe
4. So far most apps require access to online(all add supported) and don't necessarily shut down completely, lots of things running in background, all of which lead to the battery sucking.
5. Accidentally opening the wrong app while trying to scroll down to the right one, of course this one may just be me!
agree on all points....gotta keep going into app killer to kill all....oh well, it's just something to play w/ to get the feel of android....I'm back to WM/Sense already....

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpero View Post
as everyone has been saying sorry to see you go omj, been with you since the old touch days, i probably will be jumpinmg on the evo ban wagon also, it definately is time for a change, love winmo, but kinda getting tired of the same ole, dont get me wront not giving up on winmo, but just would like to see better performance and more apps in future, but anyway, wanted to ask if you have heard anyting about being able to port the navigation tab and sprint tv tab from the new tp2 6.5 sense uprade, i know its new but just was asking?
I havent heard much about those tabs being ported, but I havent really looked.