View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:47 AM
tehdefiant1
Lurker

tehdefiant1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

All this has happened in the last 48 hours..

I've had to hard reset 2x.. atm I'm doing a fresh install of another download copy. First time it happened I left my phone to charge after setting all my emails, contacts, ringers, programs (ect) and when I awoke the phone had somehow half reset. It was weird because my programs I installed were gone (I installed them directly to the device not on the card), but my contacts were still there.
I had a gmail and windows live and only the windows live was affected and deleted. Basically I knew something was wrong, 1/2 my stuff was gone so I went ahead and hard reset it maybe to fix any corruption.

The next time my phone started to act sluggish (I was texting, browsing the web, listening to music) and I so soft reset it and the bastard would not come out of the orange loading screen.. soft reset it again and it loaded normally. The issue this time was that my programs shortcuts on the sense home screen showed the default windows flag icon like the program was missing. I tried pressing start but all it did was freeze for a second and not even pull anything up. I was basically only able to use sense and thats all! Luckily theres the clear storage option in the settings tap on sense :P

Idk if I downloaded a corrupted copy of the ROM or if this is actually a bug or its just my phone acting up. It never did this while running 2.1

I'll try downloading the ROM again and do a fresh install. Just throwing my experience out there, maybe I'm not alone.