View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:35 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

For the peeps talking about the battery life...for me comparing the final 2.1 MightyROM to the latest and greatest 2.5 MightyROM...I see little change in battery consumption...but you also have to realize...1) you have more tabs that use data, so your likely updating more than with 2.1 and weather/email...2) 2.5 is a little bigger of a workhorse than 2.1 so obviously its gonna put a little more drain on the old battery...

but think about this....

Take your laptop off your power supply and use the battery...guarantee its going to be maybe 4-5 hrs of average to heavy data and the battery is going to be low...same results as our phone...(i dunno kinda tired right now)

So what I am saying is yeah it drains a little quicker but your getting more bang for your battery charge...(sorry little cheesy)...I guess to me a phone even lasting 8-9 hrs is pretty decent considering the digital talk time on most phones is about 5 hrs and that doesn't include data...

Long post really short....

I love this ROM.....

------------------

Can anyone solve the problem of my AP Mobile app? Its killing me without my wacky news section...when I install it says it can't locate a database...anyone....please...I am begging you...(I need to go to bed...)