View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:09 AM
ezln0423
Regular 'Geeker

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423
Re: Blast from the past - square oil patch defect

Yeah dude this happen to me.. i called sprint they told me to take it to the store that it was a common issue to take it to the store and they were going to replace the screen. drove an hour 1/2 to my nearest sprint store and the manager told me that they couldn’t do anything about it cuz it was normal for a $500+ phone to do that he also ask me if I use my phone too much lol so I got all pissed and left called sprint again the next day they told me to take it again that they had to fix it. I did and the same story they didnt even check my phone. so i decited to use the regit app and deleted some stuff there that made my screen calibration mess upthey end up exchanging my phone lol i know this might be fraut but they didnt wanted to fix my phone they said that happens to all the htc devices and is completely normal. So yeah please don’t flame me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.