View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:17 AM
imnuts
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

For the Sprint folks having the problem with my ArcSoft cab and MMS, have any of you used the cab before on a different ROM and have issues? Also, does anyone have the stock ROM or be willing to flash the latest stock Sprint ROM and export the following key (and sub-keys) and send it to me: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting Just want to make sure that the server address is correct.

On another note, I think I've solved all of my issues with this ROM, at least for now. I still have a manila issue that I need to figure out then, but everything else is working. For the unable to send text messages problem, I flashed to the 1st VZW ROM released (what the phones ship[ed] with) that had the old radio with it. Once flashed, I could activate my phone and send/receive texts just fine. After that, I flashed to the WM6.5 update with the new radio. Had to activate again but couldn't. Tried to clear storage and try again, still didn't work. Called VZW, while on the phone, tried again (probably an hour after flashing) and this time *228 option 1 worked and my phone was working fine again. The rep I was talking to didn't do anything and didn't seem to know much about this phone and the update that was released, so it fixed itself on its own somehow. I'm guessing that going back to the old radio and activating had something to do with it.