View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:15 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks... good to know u like it.
im updating the rom again tonight... the biiggest update would be to sys 23551.
anyways... in theory i think that the less files or packages u would have on your rom the better battery life u would get.
for example... all of those titanium roms gets so much better life when it comes to battery... cuz it doesn't take too much ram and such.
but, i dont like titanium... actually the only reason i even like ms is cuz of manila and the fact that its easy to tweak... other wise i would have switched to android a long time ago.
i've done some more digging on whats really needed in a rom and i did found out that i have added some unnecessary things to my rom, i will make sure to take them out in the upcoming roms, maybe batt life would get better.
i did some tweak in all my roms to not load a lot of things at start up so that should help battery life.
for example... voicecommand usually gets added to startup or preloaded dll's... i took it out, and a bunch of other things like resourceproxy, etc...
look for the update later tonight or tomorrow morning, it should be a better version.
Sweet, thanks.