View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:57 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
I bought the extended OEM, 1850mA? not sure... the one that comes with Alltel back. personally, I cannot tell the difference from the one that came with diamond, and I believe it is 1350mA? what I want to say is if you want ext batt. i think you should go with mugen 3000mA or just switch between 2 1350mA OEM personally, and buy a external charger that can charge only batt. again, just imho.

I really appreciate what you did here for diamond community. I think it is the best ROM I ever flashed for long time. I am not that picky when it comes to rom, as long as it is stable, and that's why i stayed with TruXt for long time, but I was still searching, and here comes MikROM...
right now i am using 21897 standard 03/25/10 but if I can extend my battery life little more with lite version, I don't mind reflashing. do you think it will make big difference? or again, were you just kidding?

again thanks for the blazing fast rom and keep up the good work, then I may not have to move onto Evo...

thanks... good to know u like it.
im updating the rom again tonight... the biiggest update would be to sys 23551.
anyways... in theory i think that the less files or packages u would have on your rom the better battery life u would get.
for example... all of those titanium roms gets so much better life when it comes to battery... cuz it doesn't take too much ram and such.
but, i dont like titanium... actually the only reason i even like ms is cuz of manila and the fact that its easy to tweak... other wise i would have switched to android a long time ago.
i've done some more digging on whats really needed in a rom and i did found out that i have added some unnecessary things to my rom, i will make sure to take them out in the upcoming roms, maybe batt life would get better.
i did some tweak in all my roms to not load a lot of things at start up so that should help battery life.
for example... voicecommand usually gets added to startup or preloaded dll's... i took it out, and a bunch of other things like resourceproxy, etc...
look for the update later tonight or tomorrow morning, it should be a better version.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.