View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:57 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclocking TP2 in Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpguy84 View Post
What speeds is everyone else overclocking (if any), im using Calkulin's stipped rom and im pushing 1ghz and ive been using it for about an hour now. Every thing is stable, and I have no resets or errors. NOTE: I do not recommend overclocking if you do not have insurance as this might and probably will kill your phone. What other speeds is everyone getting? Using Benchmark found on the market im getting a result for cpu of 210.57872.
What are you overclocking with?
No offense to you but I find "Pushing 1Ghz" on a TP2 very hard to believe regardless of the OS.

dwizzy130