View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:23 PM
powerpower73
PPCGeeks Regular

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
I'm Envy I only get 9 hours of battery Life, I'm considering buy an extra Battery I found one NIB from SEIDIO with 1500mAh at reduce price from AMAZON.
I bought the extended OEM, 1850mA? not sure... the one that comes with Alltel back. personally, I cannot tell the difference from the one that came with diamond, and I believe it is 1350mA? what I want to say is if you want ext batt. i think you should go with mugen 3000mA or just switch between 2 1350mA OEM personally, and buy a external charger that can charge only batt. again, just imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thank u all for the good comments.
I really appreciate what you did here for diamond community. I think it is the best ROM I ever flashed for long time. I am not that picky when it comes to rom, as long as it is stable, and that's why i stayed with TruXt for long time, but I was still searching, and here comes MikROM...
right now i am using 21897 standard 03/25/10 but if I can extend my battery life little more with lite version, I don't mind reflashing. do you think it will make big difference? or again, were you just kidding?

again thanks for the blazing fast rom and keep up the good work, then I may not have to move onto Evo...