View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:43 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eval- View Post
I have a lot of trouble answering phone calls or using the dialpad sometimes because the black bar at the bottom is on top of them. Basically, it's scary when I have just a few pixels to use the slider to answer a call...

Also, I have strange pauses with this ROM. v1.3 of the previous 6.5 build was blazing fast and after the initial load had no laginess, but now I get regular intermittent freezes. Anyone else having these problems? If I can't fix them I will probably have to go back to the previous (21887)...

check this reg setting...if it's not there, add it.....this is something I just recently was made aware of, and it may not be in that rom.

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\PreloadModules\phcanImage2]
"Module"="\\windows\\phcanImages2.dll"
"Order"=dword:000000ff

Last edited by OMJ; 03-26-2010 at 09:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.