View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:08 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

I have flashed and re-flashed to the March 26th 23549 w/ Cookie. I have been using the acbPowerMeter and Battery Monitor to check battery drain on this version.

1) I cannot get the drain to below 198mA at any time with nothing but the battery app running (auto backlight checked as usual.) This was after I had my phone fully set up (with battery saving mods) but was also the result after re-flashing and only installing the battery apps.

2)I am showing an average drain of over 280mA with nothing running.

I don't know if either the Facebook tab or new Task manager (which seem to be the only additions) have anything to do with this.

I have now flashed back to the March 25th 23549 w/ Cookie and used the same apps to test drain again.

1) Reading drain levels as low as 37mA and consistently below 100mA except for an occasional spike.

2) Averaging 54mA.

If anyone is having better luck with the 26th version, please let us know your results so I can see what I am doing wrong.

**Also, the new Task manager worked well, but I didn't like the fact that you cannot access it while in a program (unless you map it to a hard key) like Arkswitch. You have to open it by clicking a link as you would a normally installed program.**

Last edited by mp1; 03-26-2010 at 09:14 PM.