View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well boys & girls, hate to say it, but my Diamond days are numbered....yeah u probably guessed it, I will be leaving WM for the HTC EVO when it's released....so eventually my Diamond work will be winding down.
Hope to see you OMJ and everyone else as well on EVO side, lol... On that note, we still have a couple months to wait, but it's great to see Sprint finally stepping up with some more than competitive hardware. Just wish they would put out a WM6.5.x HD2 variant. Regardless, Android looks like it's maturing very quickly, and it should be an excellent alternative to WM. Nonetheless, I've been using WM since the 6600/6700 days, and I'm sure it will be missed for some activesync work nausea, as well as for some specific applications in the short term, no matter how sweet Android turns out to be. Heck, for work, I'll probably keep at least a Diamond or TP2 on one line and the EVO on another, at least for a little while. That said, the processor speed, RAM, ROM, and screen size will be an incredible leap forward from the Diamond, and well worth any trade offs, to say the least.

Thanks again OMJ for all your help and top quality ROM and Kitchen contributions.
Cheers,
R