View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549 & 21896 3/26/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcesq06 View Post
I had the same issue with beta 4.0 with swype when trying to link contacts with facebook. Other than that, I had no issues with the new swype.
Swype as default sip just hung me on a soft reset. Its still buggy and will be removed next time till we get a better pkg. For now if you use it expect a little instability and occasional hang or just use the regular keyboards.