View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:28 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
I saw this thread about freezing that may be of interest to you:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106799
If its the same issue, then it doesn't appear to a ROM issue, but more generic to WinMo or the TP2.
No my experience is mostly with text/email icons. It is when the device is awake and i click on an incoming items widget for example to get my new text message. It will do the progress bar then freeze. It will be completely unresponsive. Many may not wait and just pull the battery, but if you do wait it does come back. When it does you cannot send a text message. You can soft reset and send text messages ok. it is random i didn't notice a freeze before when it randomly decided not to be able to send text messages, but lately (maybe messages are building up)?? it freezes more frequently. I am having to soft reset far too often. I have never had this problem until the latest release of the sprint vers... I also have a persistent sound issue. It is definately related to having headphones plugged in. I will never lose sound w/o headphones, but I do lose sound alot with them in. Sometimes its in the middle of a song/coast to coast show in s2p. sometimes its when a text comes in. Thinking about it.. it might be when texts come in and the headphones are plugged in, but I think it has happened w/o any event too...

These are the only two issues I have with this rom. Both are frustrating, but everything else works perfectly. If only one day we all get a rom where everything works great! heheh i can dream can't I? and being a flashaholic it might be m00t anyway.....