View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by strijder View Post
Originally Posted by MordyT
BINGO - In Advanced Config, scroll down to HTC Task Manager and change Auto Kill to "Disabled" (or change the memory threshold to a more reasonable number).

Thanks for the tip, MordyT!

Anybody know how to figure out what registry entry that changes? I would love to know so that I can incorporate it into my flashing routine.
Here's the thread where you can learn how to find which registry entries change when you modify a particular setting so that you can restore them automatically after a flash:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107440