Threadstarter

deziking is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Having issues upgrading my tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copain View Post
Dezi,

I recently upgraded from a Windows XP to a Windows 7 computer and realized that after all of my issues with booting my phone into other cooked ROMs, which I couldn't do with my Windows XP computer, was all about the USB mode being realized after my phone went into bootloader. Check to make sure that when your phone does reach bootloader that the "USB" appears at the bottom of the screen. If it doesn't, you'll need to download the Qualcomm driver to recognize the phone while it is in this status. As per Hypnotic's suggestion, you would put your phone into bootloader, then run the update. Like I said, just ensure that it says "USB" at the bottom of your screen.
Oh wow, I def had a feeling that it was my computer side issue with not recognizing the phone but it did with activesync. I'll def try this tonight hopefully get it working. But few questions, when you say bootloader what does that mean? Like at the start up of the phone? Because when I connect to activesync it asks my if I want to connect to activesync or file transfer and I choose activesync and thats it, connects auto to my activesync then nothing else happens.