View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:43 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/24/10 WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Yes we can, the person who replied does not know what he or she is talking about. You have to go into EPST and configure it. Later this afternoon I will post how to do this as it has been a while.

Cheers,

Mikee

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
wow thanks, ur so pro. look like u know wtf your talking about. good for you. now if you want to go through all that then sure. i rather downgrade the PRL so i dont' have to worry all those steps

I think the whole point was a user asked if it COULD be done and the answer given was "no" when in fact it can be done and the info presented as such...

It shouldnt be up to anyone but the user themselves on what they themselves feel comfortable in doing on their own phone, at least if the info is presented and its legitimate and working/accurate info the individual can make the choice to do it or not based on the directions. after all the best way to learn your phone is to try things and break it a few times, hard-reset and move forward thats how I learned, that and tons of reading from those that did stuff prior to me coming along

Im hoping this isnt going to degrade into a pizzing match between you both as I really cant stand that in a thread and if it does end up heading that way, please take it to PMs to throw each other under a bus and not on a public thread (again IF it heads that way - I personally hope it doesnt as there are more than enough competent brains at work here on a variety of things LOL)

Last edited by detroit_doug; 03-26-2010 at 02:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.