View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:03 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

I have a few XDA_UC questions.

First can someone verify that I have the process correct?

1. Create \Storage Card\XDA_UC folder and \Storage Card\XDA_UC\SD folder
2. Put .cab files I want installed to the device in \Storage Card\XDA_UC
3. Put .cab files that need user interface or to choose install location in \Storage Card\XDA_UC\SD
4. Put .reg, .xml, .mscr files in \Storage Card\XDA_UC
5. flash ROM
6. XDA_UC installs all of my files in the order I listed (plus some other things - SEE LINKS BELOW)

Do I still need to delete the checkautorun file in windows/startup with the latest ROM release or has this been fixed?

Will XDA_UC run my SDConfig.txt file? I saw HERE that there is some code to ofrce it to but I have no idea how to utiliize the code? Any help with this would be great.

Will XDA_UC run my .xml file created by Makisu or is that designed to only run with Sashimi?

What about creating to copying over file directories?

Some of these questions are addressed in the following links. Since it is a new addition to Energy ROMs, I just thought it would be helpful for everyone to have some of the info in this thread.

Here are some useful links:

Learn UC / Registry / XML Provisioning / CAB Editing {2010-03-15}

[UC]XDA_UC Autoconfiguration User To User Thread[23-06-2009

this one's a little more advanced

[UC]XDA_UC V1.1.00, Automated & Silent User & Cook, Configuration Service[14/12/09]

Thanks to everyone's help so far!