View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:56 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Before I drilled. I took the cover off/put tape on the phone/marked horizontally, on the tape, where the hole should go/measured up and made note to where the hole goes vertically/put cover back on/made mark with sharpie/took cover off and drilled by turning bit with fingers. It looks and works like it was meant to be there, OEM.
Guys that's wayyyyyy too much work, I took a freaking hacksaw and just took off about a 3/4 inch long piece of the side of the casing, it don't look like it was meant to be missing, but it's functional as all hell, I can even change my sd card now without removing the back!!!! j/k guys....

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-26-2010 at 01:28 PM.