View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:57 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
CW, while testing this ROM, my phone did perform a hard-reset once when I held the power key to shutdown. When I booted up, it was as if I had just flashed.

Haven't noticed any random freezing. My phone was acting very strange a few months ago... random corruption, freezing, not waking up, etc. It turns out, something in the phone became corrupted, so Mike suggested the following, which fixed it:

1. Clear Storage
2. Flash to a Stock ROM
3. Clear Storage
4. Flash your radio (if applicable)
5. Clear Storage
6. Flash your ROM
7. Clear Storage

NOTE: Do not use the hard-reset key press. This actually cannot wipe the phone as thoroughly as the builtin WM Clear Storage setting.
Your the man, this worked and the ROM is running like lightning. Thanks again!

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.