View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:38 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh434 View Post
tx_dbs_tx,

I have Windows XP. I hesitantly disconnected last night, and was able to reconnect with no problem. And before I ran out for work this morning, I connected again to see if everything still works, because I had to reboot for the Microsoft MyPhone update. I was able to connect this morning too, so I should be just fine in the future. Now, once I find a cab to extend this poor battery life, I'll be all set. After the update, the phone doesn't like anything except the AC Wall charger. After a few minutes on the car charger (Sprint mfr), I'll get the "charging current not sufficient..." notice that everyone else is complaining about. I want to try the 16 quicklinks cab, but I don't want to mess up Sense. Do you use it? I installed the background for all pages cab when I had 6.1 and totally crashed my TouchFlo, so I'm not touching that cab again. LOL
Yes actually I do use the 16 quickolinks tweak cab. No issues with it at all for me on theofficial sprint 6.5 rom. You can find it on the first page of the tweaks for sprint 6.5 rom thread. As for the "charging insufficient" issue, I have never had that happen on my touch pro 2 with the new sprint 6.5 rom and I have 2 or 3 different branded car chargers. this phone requires the standard 5V DC. All of my motorola and HTC chargers work just fine. I would test your chargers for proper voltage or something. Looks like a perfect oportunity to take your phone into the Sprint store for a free warranty replacement. If they can duplicate the problem on a new charger. Sooo... how banged up is your phone again???