View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:19 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: Ringer ID for Text messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkglsxk View Post
Thank you all for your help. I've tried the voice announcing before and it just gets on my nerves.

Piranah: I tried the software you suggested and couldn't get it to do anything. I did a restart and everything. I wouldn't see any of my sound on my phone. I looked kinda like what I was looking for. Just didn't work.

Meatgel: I'm going to look into your suggestion a little bit more and see if that is really what I want. I really didn't want to pay $30 for the software, but I might try the demo and see if it's worth it. Thanks.

Codybear: I'm going to look into your suggestion too. Ringo? Is that what you called it? I will google it when I get done typing and see if that is what I'm looking for.

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I will keep looking and taking all suggestions and information I can get.

ill give the program a shot later. i havent used it myself. sorry.

Help Me Help You