View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:28 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 reg edit tweaks

TF3D Screen Rotation Solved - All Screens!
OK, I was having issues with the screen rotation, even after installing ChangeScreen, only certain screens would rotate (like windows-deep messaging, opera). But these screens aren't related to TF3D, so I did some searching and here's what I found:

If you follow the actions below with a reg editor (I used Total Commander), and follow the steps, all screens on TF3D will rotate.

1. HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila -> add a new String Value with the name "EnableLandscape" and the value "true" (both without "")

2. HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName -> add a new String Value with the name "TF3D" and the value "\Windows\manila.exe" (both without "")

3. HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList -> add a new String Value: Name: "TF3D Value: "Manila" (both without "")

4. Change HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila DisableRotation value to 0 from 1.

All formatting should now be perfect.

do a softreset and its done

Use the following registry edits to change the 2 Home screen softkeys.
You can modify the Right key that is currently Lock to point to s2u2.exe instead of devicelock.exe.

Left SoftKey
HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\HomeLSKPath
Example: \Winodws\Start Menu\Program\Text.lnk
HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\HomeLSKText
Example: Text

Right SoftKey
HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\HomeRSKPath
Default is: \Windows\DeviceLock.exe
HKLM\Software\HTC\manila\HomeRSKText
Default is: Lock

Disable Notifications

Get a registry editor, and find the key HKLM\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER\Flags. It should be 0 by default - change it to 4. This stops the HTC notification manager running and restores the default WM functionality.
Last edited by slumpey326; 12-12-2009 at 10:35 AM.