View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:13 AM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well boys & girls, hate to say it, but my Diamond days are numbered....yeah u probably guessed it, I will be leaving WM for the HTC EVO when it's released....so eventually my Diamond work will be winding down.

Hey OMJ, Just wondering, who did you ask that gave you permission to switch? did you get a second opinion on your answer? did either of those people (I'm assuming they are human) know what they were talking about? maybe before you make such a harsh decision you should take a pole, and then take a pole on that pole to make sure that it was a valid pole.... Maybe what you could do, instead of switching to the EVO, you could add one to your account and keep both phones, and if you don't feel like carrying both phones at all times, I'm sure you can use call forwarding on the EVO so you could leave it at home and just use the diamond, better yet, use call forwarding on the EVO to the Diamond, then turn the power off on the EVO and put it somewhere safe and don't even touch it, that would save you a bunch of $$ each year on your electric bill with trying to keep 2 phones charged at all times

so, for the serious question, once you do leave, you do know that other roms will start to pass your rom with the changes and updates, if you had your choice, which cook and rom would you eventually switch to?