View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 AM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Question Re: How do I make custom sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Check out THIS SITE. It allows you to pick icons to make a custom slider.

I understand that you already have the ones you want. Either here or at XDA, Brent372 (who made the site) says he'll incorporate other people's icons if you send them to him. He might add your icons, in which case you can use his cab generator. Otherwise, you may be able to figure out how to use yours using his as an example.

Thanks but I have already checked out brent's stuff and unfortunately its not Sprint specific as I am trying to do. But I do appreciate your help in looking!!

So I have got one slider done but now my problem is that when I install the cab on my phone, all the icons on the bottom are cut off a tiny bit on the right hand side. It looks really sloppy. I did size all the bottom ones to 128x128 so im not really sure whats happening.

Heres a screenshot to show you what i mean:

Any help appreciated! TIA!!