View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:31 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00
my voice transmits fine when i'm roaming (when that triangle icon appears at the top) but not when using the network selection method listed as "standard." should i try "automatic-a" or "automatic-b"?

horndoctor: I just now updated to PRL 60662 and i'm having the same problem. this occurs when sending myself a voicemail, and when talking to someone on AT&T. the noise cancellation feature doesn't seem to change anything.
Honestly, it doesn't sound like there is a problem with your phone but rather a network to network problem. I've personally heard of this happening a lot with AT&T. I bet if you call and talk to someone with another Sprint phone or even Verizon you won't have this issue.