View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:25 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
No man its just a huge cab collection i have accumulated over time. I am working on Raid's kitchen and almost have a sloppy beta thrown together so once I get it workable without major issues I will PM you the link to test out.
Wow sweet! thanks!

volume/freezing/text problems is escalating.. the phone seems to be generally fine the first few days of a flash but it degrades somehow...

I wasn't freezing at all now i am. And now i notice that if you wait the freeze will "unfreeze" its processing something... then after that you cannot send text messages anymore. When you click on a text message that you have received it will lock the phone up for 30seconds to a minute then only a soft reset will correct texting cant send issues.

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-26-2010 at 12:59 PM.