View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Zaphod-Beeblebrox
PPCGeeks Regular

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
No man its just a huge cab collection i have accumulated over time. I am working on Raid's kitchen and almost have a sloppy beta thrown together so once I get it workable without major issues I will PM you the link to test out.
As this weeks draws to an end, I'm finding that this latest beta (23549 v1) has been the worst for me from Formula. It may largely be the pagepool issue (I never changed from 0. I flash just about every weekend anyway, so re-flashing mid-week is just a pain unless I *have* too.)
I've had a few Mobile shell restarts, and some general flakiness with memory issues.
The worst and strangest problem I've had has been with my bluetooth headset. The quality of sound has all of a sudden gone to crap, and I've never had issues with these headset(s) (I have two that I alternate between for battery reasons, etc) and this phone before, so I can only assume there is something strange in this load.
I did not flash dance this time, so that may be it, or it could be the pagepool thing. In any event, I can't wait to flash this current setup away.
When will your RZ setup be ready and how stable is it looking so far?

Thanks for all of your hard work on these Formula, and please don't take my comments to be directed at you. I've had very good luck with your ROMS so far, so I suspect it's the flash-dance or page-pool.