View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
The regular beatings I got as a child some 50 years ago weren't applied to where my brain would be injured, and at the risk of sounding political, we could use more of those these days. AND yes, that was my warped attempt at wit and humor . .
LMAO, couldn't agree more!! And I understood your warped wit and humor, much like mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearBurn View Post
this what i hope to acheive on my roms some day. but im still fairly new to the game ... it all comes with time one thing i like to do tho is i build a differnt theme depending on the os build (got the idea from mightymax :P) lol
You've gotta start somewhere, I give you and all the other chefs credit for doing something I haven't attempted. My hat's off to all of you, and just keep working and perfecting, persistence pays off in the end...