View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Here is the Barnes and Nobel app/cab ripped from the HD2. Runs excelent on TP2, it runs verticly and in landscape mode.

I have attempted to install older Barnes & Noble app cabs that came with older builds(roms) to no avail. They would not istall properly or work in the past, but this one does. Here are some pics for a better idea of what the app looks like.

If your running the Ereader tab/sence 2.5 rom on your device, the app runs and is compatible with Ereader tab library view. Additionaly if you dont have the Ereader tab, or prefer not to run it you can use the app as a stand alone app(very convinient for B&N ebook readers).

Here is a link for more information regarding the upcoming cab for Windows Mobile app store, but I checked this morning and it was not available yet so if you cant wait on the app store here you go. http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=14563&utm_...ontent=Twitter

Great link over at XDA-Dev, user PatCat007 (thanks) for the great work(download 300 books from Epub) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=635947

Screen shots:

ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BNeReaderInstaller.cab (2.35 MB, 296 views) Click for barcode!