View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:23 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
Question: are you guys using any kind of back and restore app (other than PIM) to backup and restore your apps and settings between flashes?

I need a solution that will save me from re-installing my apps but also won't reload anything from the prior ROM that will create problems in the newer ROM.
This is one of the reasons why I am getting tired of flashing. This is why I decided to stick with one rom and only upgrade when the rom has upgraded. Usually a rom is mediocre, lot's of fixes and tweaks needed so flashing won't be so challenging. The problem is these roms that Twisted's been producing of late is causing me to be reluctant because I'm scared that the new one will be worse than the prior, because my thinking is there's just no way the rom can be better than the one I am on. But Twisted, once again you prove me wrong. Even if there is a way, I'll stick with the long route just in case backing it up will bring over 'germs' from the prior version.