View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:24 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.25.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredduq View Post
Installed 3/25/10 version, and it is not allowing the configuration of the Domain Server for exchange. The box is grayed out.

Thanks,

Jarred
No settings for e-mail/sync have been altered from stock. I have an Outlook exchange account set up and working. I recommend setting up your account within Outlook on your computer and then syncing the phone to Outlook. This should set your phone up with your exchange e-mail account on file.

***Also, from what I have noticed.. If you sync your e-mail account from Outlook to your phone, you will not be given any access to edit any server settings/download send/receive intervals from the phone as it mirrors your computer and waits for you to sync via USB. I noticed if I had e-mails I created and wanted to send in Outlook on my phone, I had to wait until I sync'ed with my computer before they would go into the outbox and then I had to hit send/receive from the computer. I opted to just set up my mail account on the phone from within the E-Mail application (you will need to know your incoming/outgoing server settings) This way, I can send/receive e-mails, edit time intervals etc. Much more effecient in my opinion.

Last edited by chris1683; 03-25-2010 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.