View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:11 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/24/10 WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
How does the PRL change then - I flashed back to 6.1 stock and then loaded latest Plutonium and god 60662 PRL. I also flashed latest radio so maybe that is it. Just curious and thanks.

Gary

Gary,

the PRL is upgraded 2 ways, manually via a PRL update apps on the phone or pushed through your carrier directly
PRL is written and controlled by the carriers themselves not by individuals or the chefs

you can control what version of PRL you use though by following the directions given earlier to better control your phone signal/tower lock and battery life

This post has been thanked 2 times.