View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/24/10]V4.3 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
downloaded and installed all carriers, but it wont let me provision with sprint, it keeps saying it has failed try installing it another place.......

edit: hard reset and all is fine now...
[QUOTE=ModmyPPC;1658882]I got this too.

I also HR and it went away but if you soft reset it will ask you to choose your carrier again! It gives you this note again if you try downloading sprint.
I just exited out by pressing the windows shortcut on the phone to get out of it. Made a call and it seems to work.

Rebuilding rom (Sprint) now (1155 CMT). Will upload again when finished.

Jstine,

When you receive a text and press all messages and go to view a text. It shows in black and white. And my texts are lost in the white background.

Could you give me a cab or something to keep your old multi color messaging format in your other ROM. I found that one very eye catching and I prefer it to the HTC messaging.

I like that too, not sure why it's not there. Will check before I upload again and make sure it working this time.

Thanks
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.