View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 12:15 PM
hotwired34
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Twisted....are you sitting down....I have a confession to make...while I was waiting for your next release...I CHEATED ON YOU!

I had been using your ROM for 3 versions now and while everything has been great...I was just wanted to look at an ex-rom's thread to see what was going on. I was drawn in by her beauty...her new clothes, sexy body, new abilities and couldn't help myself...I just had to flash her!!
But, the sexy clothes faded and her charm wore off quickly and I found myself wrapped in the same old story wondering how I had gotten there. My battery life was draining, she was unreliable and every time I thought I was getting to know her...she just locked up and I had to reboot. It was then that I realized just how important your ROM is to me. If you could ever forgive me, I would like another chance.

LOL!!!

All kidding aside, I really did go back to another ROM just to see how other chefs were doing and couldn't stand using the phone. One ROM didn't last 30 minutes before I flashed back. Just wanted to let you know that you are still #1 imho.

Thanks again!